CF1 4.55% 2.1¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Quite a tussle going on in the last six weeks or so:- . people...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Quite a tussle going on in the last six weeks or so:-
    . people selling out for reasons ranging from frustration to not believing the potential of IAM
    versus
    . people buying in on the potential news flow

Neither group has the ascendency at this stage. Neither is convincing enough for a significant breakout to occur one way or another. The price is holding well.

I'm a loooong term holder so I'm not interested in intraday activity, day to day activity or even from week to week. It would be a very different issue for me if I was.

There's a big-huge story unfolding here and really despite the move from 2.6c to the current level, I reckon we've seen nothing yet. IAM hasn't even begun to move, just getting ready on the launch pad.

Now the reason for my post is in relation to the interview with MF. Certainly caught my interest, though I can't find anything to confirm it. Maybe I missed reading about it. Perhaps someone wouldn't mind reporting it for me - thanks in anticipation

Now if the interview is a happening event, I don't believe MF will release any market sensitive information if it hasn't gone though ASX first. Won't happen. The whole team at IAM has too much integrity, business acumen and are too savvy for that.

However, knowing the enthusiasm these guys have for their business model and potential, I believe the interview will inject a level of enthusiasm for IAMLTHs, in the same way that PCs interview did.

So let's remind ourselves what happened back then. IAM was trading within a very tight range, nothing much happening even with the awesome series of seminars. Then PCs interview on 22.11.2016. See the chart I posted below from that period. So, if the interview does go ahead, I believe it will provide the confidence for a step-up before IAM heads into the much anticipated news flow. Well that's my thinking. Let's see.  {Edit after posting:  lol I just noticed the post from chev007 - thanks buddy - will a great weekend!}

upload_2017-2-16_18-49-40.png
    Last edited by HenryA: 16/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $11.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $9.754K 464.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 235662 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.46pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.