DGO 0.00% $2.41 dgo gold limited

mount cannindah farm in and silver

1. 1,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Gday All,

Wondering if anyone knows what a HIGH level of Silver would be gms/tonne.

Given Silver's meteroic rise over the past year, I noticed DGO has gone into a Farm-In with Planet Metals and amongst the data they have made discoveries of up to 40 gms/tonne AG.

Im guessing so have no idea, but if it costs the same to dig up and seperate Gold as it does Silver, and if 8gms/tonne gold is bloody good, and Silver is $50 and Gold is $1500 an ounce...you want it somewhere around 200 plus gms/tonne of Silver???

I suppose it also goes on how you defined bloody good. If you are only digging a shallow open pit, I guess 8gms is a lot bloody better than if you are going down 1400mbs...

The other results from Mount Cannindah look pretty average (mostly less than 1 gm per tonee of Au) and Cu looks ok at around 1-2.5%. Are they focussing on the Copper here and not the Gold?

If previous drilling at Mt Coolon (Koala) has results of between 10 and 19 gms/tonne of gold at pretty shallow depth, why arent Drummond focusing on those areas first? Particularly given they own it 100%?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.