PKT pocketmail group limited

smick, still going through it. Adavale Minerals Pty Ltd was a...

1. 928 Posts.
    smick, still going through it.

Adavale Minerals Pty Ltd was a wholly owned subsidiary of Larca Pty Ltd which held the 3 Lake Surprise Project EL areas. Adavale Queensland Pty Ltd was a wholly owned subsidiary of Holloman Minerals Pty Ltd that held the 10 Springvale Project EPM (Application) areas. The Pocketmail Group acquired all of Adavale Minerals and Adavale Queensland tenements in the Lake Surprise, Mumpie and *Mount Flint Project areas*

I was interested in the following so far:

Adavale Resources Ltd has demonstrated its active and innovative approach to exploration that has quickly led to identification of anomalous uranium mineralisation, in broad areas within its Lake Surprise Project areas. A factor that positively relates to possible future success is that both ‘roll front’ and ‘ tabular unconformity’ styles of mineralisation have been found at the surface and at very shallow depths. This work has also demonstrated the need for implementation of precise sampling and analytical techniques. In order to address these problems, a core and cuttings storage facility and an analytical laboratory, are going to be established on a block of land owned by the company in Marree. At this facility cores will be sawn into quarters and selected intervals crushed into powder and split into representative
    fractions in order to make XRF ‘buttons’. Analyses made by the company will be checked frequently by duplicate samples being assayed in conventional laboratories. Advantages of this procedure are rapid analytical results that will be available as a guide to the drilling
    program and reduction in costs and long turn around times associated with commercial laboratories.

I was interested in the report on Springvale project and the molybdenum, but havent had much of a chance to look over it in detail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PKT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.