NTM 12.5% 0.5¢ nt minerals limited

i agree but with what happens in these such areas 'greed' too...

1. 589 Posts.

i agree but with what happens in these such areas 'greed' too often gets in the way of 'common sense'.

Read the excert from wikipedia i posted and also look at places like indonesia (ie the recent bank century 700USD swindle, freeport and loads of other mining operations there). from the reading of fiji at the moment democracy would not be alive and well but nepotism and most probably military kinship would be the modus operandi.

If you are think that they have a good case to be heard....then that will be heard in a fijian court.....just have a think about that for a moment.

lets get the redbank resource up and running and from such a position of surety then many positive things will come. Great if they get the lease at a disocunt for 20years etc.....but really i think there 'could' be too many problems that could irrationally arise.

The money at the moment at RCP is not exactly 'flush' so lets get the redbank project rolling.....i am sure they will welcome another future attempt to renew the lease at a later date with open arms.

my thoughts only.

nw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.