AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Thanks Bogswell, I am not much of a short term trader but I do...

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Thanks Bogswell, I am not much of a short term trader but I do try to look at all the variables which are sometime ignored by downrampers.

The game changed as soon as we did the placement and the SP is reflecting that change....
    Most stocks rise before drilling on anticipation of getting some good drill results.
    Greenfields are alays the most risky but Infill drilling to JORC will be much less risky with very good results expected as we have already identified the resource/IP.
    I expect MNM to run before drilling at Coronation starts and before drilling at Mt mulligan.

I also hope for a left field announcement as IK keeps his cards very close and I think he has big plans for us.

All and all we have achieved every goal so far even though the timeframes don't suit all holders..
    IMO MNM is way oversold and I expect the SP to be over 10 cents in the next few days/weeks..

Lets hope macro markets stay strong, coal stocks hopefully start to rally in 2013 and BCE could also get us flying..

I am excited,,,I dont see anything holding the SP down any longer and I expect more ST upside and much much more LT upside

sorry for ramble, been surfing since 5am and bit stuffed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.