TVN 0.00% 5.6¢ tivan limited

Mount Peake will be a 20-year plus project

1. 2,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3088
    This is more or less in the bag now isn't it?

Within the last few weeks, PB has met with NT Govt Officials, been over to Korea, and wrote this in yesterday's ANN:

"TNG is building a world-scale strategic metals business based on its flagship 100%-owned Mount Peake Vanadium-Titanium Iron Project in the Northern Territory. Located 235km north of Alice Springs, Mount Peake will be a 20-year plus project producing a suite of high-quality, high-purity strategic metals products for global markets including vanadium pentoxide, iron oxide and titanium dioxide. The project, which will be a top-10 global producer, has received Major Project Facilitation status from the NT Government."

I don't think this is a mere semantics issue. He's stating it WILL BE - it's going to happen. Not, TNG is crunching some numbers, and working on a project which *may* become a 20 year project.

He has all the data to hand, has done for a few weeks.

That language is very positive. You can't come out with things like that, if they are untrue. Can you? They'd end up in all kinds of hot water if they weren't.

I'm wondering where the negativity in here is coming from. The rolling deadlines?
    Last edited by mrplough: 24/06/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $26.84K 488.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40557 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 162954 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.