RFX 4.76% 11.0¢ redflow limited

Exactly right. The Feds are becoming totally irrelevant with re...

1. 993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Exactly right.

The Feds are becoming totally irrelevant with re to fostering renewables. Their dinosaur policies of championing fossil fuels into the future in order to satisfy their big mining donors is not doing Australia or Australians any favours.

I live in NSW, near Canberra. I put 6.6kw of solar panels on my roof in 2010. It paid for itself in four years and my average quarterly bill since then has been about $17.00. I'm a primary producer, live on a property, use a number of bore pumps, machinery, etc., have reverse cycle air conditioning and heat a swimming pool for five months of the year.

The Feds don't seem to realise that once you've paid for the infrastructure the fuel is not an ongoing, re-occurring, cost, i.e. unlike coal and gas, sunshine is free and, luckily enough, there just happens to be quite a lot of it in Oz.

As Davidmorr says, no wonder people are voting with their feet and installing renewables despite the Government's biased preferences and policies.

This is not even to mention the cost of missing out on developing the jobs required for these solar and wind technologies into the future and the chance to reduce our gradual slide into backward nation status.

And this is purely as a result of the Fed's luddite mentality of prioritising fossil fuels to satisfy their mining donors and to appease their far-right rump of politicians. Just to stay in power.

It's time that the Feds become part of the ongoing solution rather than the ongoing problem.

Not rocket science !

Donos

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $26.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $38.22K 351.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 861842 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 279944 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ 410602
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.