EMN 1.96% 5.2¢ euro manganese inc

The way I read it, those compnaies don't want to attract too...

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    The way I read it, those compnaies don't want to attract too much attention (and too much speculation) before EMN verifies the technology with DP. This seems very reasonable from both EMN and the companies involved.

As far as I am concerned, I don't care much. If EMN delivers the product they claim to deliver, then everybody will tear their arms off, lol. Offtake agreements have very little value at this stage. EMN is the only one able to become a mass producer of high purity Mn in Europe, with smallest carbon footprint in the world (energy efficient processing of carbonate ore, that is already pre-milled to mud). It is also a "green" company as far as nature and waste is concerned. Large factories are being built for Li-Ion batteries all around Europe and the "pedigree" of the resources will be extremely valuable asset (both in terms of PR and in terms of money, because EU will track carbon footprint and charge for emissions).

It can be Tesla with gigafactory, it can be Northvolt, It can be CATL with factories in Poland, it can be anyone. I am patiently waiting for a confirmation of the technology that is planned later this year. Meanwhile, if anybody leaks Elon is involved, I woudn't mind, lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $11.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $19.31K 377.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 135784 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 82576 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.