SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

Make room SWE posters I have added a modest SWE holding today,...

1. 2,313 Posts.
    Make room SWE posters

I have added a modest SWE holding today, at better than my target price (split the buys), so I am happy.
    The long weekend provided ample time to do some research on SWE and I must say, that along with other stocks researched over the weekend (brought some/discarded other possibilities), I found SWE’s research time enjoyable and exciting.

Just too politely explain, I probably spend some 30 hours going over 7 companies, and SWE was only 1 of 2 that passed all my criteria (my humble understanding abilities). (have brought into both that passed)

There was a number of things which attracted my time to SWE, some factual/measurable, some sentiment, and of course potential.

In no particular order:

1. Acreage, Acreage, Acreage!!
    It cannot be underestimated how potentially viable and valuable the EARS is/maybe. Recent discoveries (our partner) have proven that the entire length of the EARS warrants exploration and SWE has managed to get some prime real estate.

The formation structure is compelling.
    Oil seeps and natural contamination.

The ability to use all three licenses’ info for understanding the sequence.

Further acreage being sort.

Drilling next year? / Balanced availability of shares/ Very low Shares on issue….late buying will be too late? (56% held by T20)

Prospectively we got the acreage super cheap in comparison (brought before area discovery)

2. An up-to-date website - I don’t know why this annoys me with so many companies when their website is out of date. To me it just shows a level of attention and professionalism.

3. Recently listed and below fair value IMO. (-25% closing price today, since listing makes this a cheap buy at the moment). I do note I have missed the lows, but still happy with today’s prices given volume sold down between today’s prices and the lows. (low).

4. Partners (Tullow and Otto), both reputable in my humble opinion.
    Success breeds success. Tullow has a 74-87% success rate world-wide for the last few years….that’s not a bad average at all! A lot of experience to call on.

Two Links:
    http://www.tullowoil.com/files/pdf/overview_presentation_2013.pdf

http://www.ottoenergy.com/IRM/content/annualreport/ar/index.html

5. Foster Brokers report. I look to Fosters to be far, far more reputable than many. And sometimes conservative with their analysis. $0.15 Today Vs $0.40 Report Value, even speculative provide ample room for appreciation moving forward.
    Love the term “De-risked – Blue Sky” Had a chuckle at that one ?

6. I am focussed on Market Cap, Market Cap potential, not immediate SP.

7. Company depth of Management being strategically built.

I actually only wanted to show an overview of my thoughts regarding SWE. SWE on HC appears remarkably quiet for a Company with so much potential…….great if you’re buying, intending to buy more I guess.

Forward, need investors to come in, which I am confident of. Short termers will be in and out, but with investors SWE should move upward idc is my call.

There is a huge amount of positive information out there….I spent ages on this. Above is just some key notes I used for my own assessment pre-purchasing.

I shall stop my rambling now :)?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.