SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

Morning all, Hi Dhon,Yes I have viewed AOC's site.A nice summary...

1. 2,313 Posts.
    Morning all, Hi Dhon,

Yes I have viewed AOC's site.
    A nice summary was this:

http://africaoilcorp.mwnewsroom.com/press-releases/africa-oil-first-quarter-of-2013-financial-and-ope-tsx-venture-aoi-201305280876731001

As far as I can tell (remember I do not profess to being an expert by any means or measure :)...

The activity in the region following our partners success regionally is unprecedented.

2013 & 2014 has seen discoveries, more drilling and a tremendous amount of preparation & investigation work underway.

Our leverage off this work is value for free due to our association with Tullow, as Tullow seems to be a common denominator in many of the EARS licenses.

Preparing our own seismic for Pagani and Kilosa-Kilombero seems to pale in comparison in regard to what other information we will gather through our partners. (at no cost as far as I can see)

High on the agenda of majors such as CNOOC, and PETRONAS (amongst others), will undoubtedly see further regional success add value to our licenses both with Tullow & Otto.

When we get to drilling, and upon another regional success or two within the EARS, I see activity remaining high. By this I mean the ability, willingness for high resource allocation to the defined exploration area. Looking at the amount of drills they have and will have over multiple licenses is very positive indeed.

Cash rich partners - Gotta love it.

I see Tullow and AOC will be attending the Africa Oil Week Conference, Nov 25-29 2013 in Capetown. Hopefully they will have much to be excited about.

An interesting read:
    http://www.geoexpro.com/article/The_East_African_Rift_System_A_View_from_Space/538b9edd.aspx

SWE's potential to see value appreciation imo is enhanced by way of successes to-date, future EARS results, and direct drilling results in time.

Will we get to drill?
    I am not to fussed, our holdings of 50%/32.5%/32.5%, upon further EARS successes holds the potential for multiple of current SP valuations.
    (check out the increases to MC of the successful drillers for the recent EARS explorations....huge!)

With our low MC/shares on issue (listed and unlisted), makes for a compelling argument regarding future POTENTIAL value. Any KRTEOEAV (don't want to say it to early), imo would occur well before any drilling, but after further direct information is obtained, and further positive EARS results being achieved. Then the value would surely have to be based on interpreted potential success of the acreage under any proposal.

End summary:
    Being many juniors are excited about the potential for MMbls reserves, with production of a couple of hundred BOPD,

Billions of barrels potential, and thousands of BOPD (as seen from our partners results) make SWE as a Company with what I deem to be a tiny amount of shares on issue.....EXCITING.

Please excuse my layman's approach :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.