APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Stock Oracle

There is no way that we want Iles, Winter, Gaston or Turbott to walk away. Each of these individuals HAS A LOT TO OFFER. Equally, each has a lot to lose if they flea the coup.

What has been lacking is leadership and taking this Company to the next level.

In my discussions behind closed doors, I am convinced that the 4 named individuals all want the company to succeed. However, new leadership and fresh ideas are required to make sure promise is converted into performance. We don't want another Kronos or Bergen bungle.

Cuthbertson has had 10 years stewardship to get his act together. Not a single achievement from where my share portfolio sits. Mots of us are down 90-99% over the past 10 years while he had has held the reins and benefited from high directors' fees.

By the way, I was extremely impressed with Mike Turboot's attitude when I met with him and Gaston at the new offices in May. He comes across as genuinely wanting the Proof of Concept work to succeed. Likewise Gaston continues to husband the accounts to keep the beast afloat.

During the month of May, Cuthbertson went AWOL for two weeks during the time when we were at the bargaining table trying to make him see sense that his time was up regarding treating the company as a hobby. His track record at Australian Whisky Holdings is something you should take a look at. He resigned as a director ahead of a s.249D notice in May 2019.

What they need is genuine leadership which has been singularly lacking.

Clacko

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.