MAY 10.3% 3.2¢ melbana energy limited

Could be both by all accounts mud is still coming and caking so...

1. 4,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 871
    Could be both
    by all accounts mud is still coming and caking so damage formation AND tube
    If the bopd has dropped from 1200 to 300. And continuing ?
    If its tubes as well? Which pray to any god its not would need a new hole?
    Its choked off if af is correct.
    you asked"

... couldn't help yourself to throw-in a 'you asked' ...

... beside the rates am not sure you're talking about A-2 or A-3 ? ... so atm am not sure what to reply 56 ...

... at some stage you rampers may need to consider it may not be an operational issue and maybe a reservoir issue ...

... so 1956 to put what your 'understanding' of the well issues into a more of an O&G operational-tone, so you're questions are more clear to me ... at a guess you're saying here that your understanding is - A-2 zone of interest is charged [super-charged] with drilling-fluids [mud] and these fluids are packing-off and restricting flow to surface ... is this what you're saying 1956 and it's on A-2 ?

... again it's not a trick question 1956 and just an open discussion on these operations ... happy to comment ...

@@thecone
    "Seems the flow rate at Alameda 2 is a secret, but as a shareholder that paid for it , I demand to know it.anyone else?"

... finally seems as some rampers are cottoning-on what maybe a critical data point ...

... and Le-Cone ... it's flow-rates ! ... oil - gas - water ... any Fwater ... any gas-shows ...

... MAY have been performing extremely well operationally imo ...
    Last edited by Linebacker11: 23/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.