MAY 5.26% 3.6¢ melbana energy limited

before I would let them loose on the real market.Interesting to...

1. 4,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 869
    before I would let them loose on the real market.
    Interesting to see that the comparisons with A*R have stopped (!)
    Did not last long in the real world."

... do you have any technical comments on MAY ? ... as that is wthat this thread is meant to be about ...

... mean-while in the real world ...

... there are MAY pip-watching ramp threads available for you to post your fanciful fairy tales ...

... Kit67 the closest you've ever got to a trading-desk would be using an ATM machine ... you've been laughed-off the ALR threads after posting a screen-shot of the last quarterly whining and questioning what their exploration costs are, when these may clearly be displayed if you knew how to read it ... lol ... you didn't ...

Kit67 posted - "The world is "bigger" than America now, who has been relegated to a footnote in most economic text"

... absolutely no idea ... how anyone can take you seriously Kit67 maybe beyond me ... weapons-grade TDS ...

... what's interesting is how you Kit67 know if comparisons have stopped, when you have me on 'ignore' as you brag ... lol

... it was not me who posted -
    - FOMO at 0.100 ~12 months ago"
    - Fact is that the API in Marti will be higher than the API in the upper units. Only an idiot would attempt to argue that."
    - Fact is that A2 flowed at 1,183 bpd not 300."

... Big-Traders ... lol ...

... MAY A-2 flow-rates ? ...

... it may all be about the API ...

... MAY have been performing extremely well operationally imo
    Last edited by Linebacker11: Today, 02:57

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.