MAY 6.00% 5.3¢ melbana energy limited

1.5-2ml depending on brand used..Note the 12/64" choke equates...

1. 4,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 851
    1.5-2ml depending on brand used..
    Note the 12/64" choke equates to 293 barrels as stated (Deliberately set by the company for testing purposes)
    Barebacker "told u so" posts ... going from BB history I think we have a good chance of the former...." S78

... well done H8 ... another gold start for you ... what does 2ml look like in a empty cup ... hmm

... I've always maintained that any field samples anywhere may not be representative and I've repeatedly pointed this out to Flam way back on other threads and which Flam is now copying [of course], but whatever any field sample may be, it's maybe very close [60F] ... also that wasn't ever part of the question, another dodging point used and repeated over and over in bigger and bigger ramp posts ... piff ... you may fool some ...

Block 9: Early Production Testing Update
    SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA (2 NOVEMBER 2023)

The flow peaked at 1,183 barrels of oil per day (BOPD) and was
    intentionally choked back to ensure a constant rate
    LR 5.30 (j) A total of 2,715 barrels of oil have been recovered over the duration of the
    test and trucked to a battery. The choke size for the majority of the test
    period was 12/64” with a corresponding average oil rate of 293 BOPD and
    ranged up to 30/64” and a peak of 1,183 BOPD during the PVT sampling process."

... unfortunately for you rampers, no matter how you mix it all up or throw-up endless 'other' scenarios, you can't ramp-away what has been released by the company ... 'ensure a constant rate' - so maybe any bean-up may kill the well/and or come out of stable flow. Simple.

... and before you all cry and whine that 'its only a small section ... sure, but it is what it is and to re-enter the well will cost time and money with no guarantees ... what money ? ... what about the share-price ...

... Capital Raise sometime ... [?]

... still you rampers refuse to answer one basic question ...

... why were any possible A-1 lower-zones surface-samples contaminated ? .. what was the reported reason ...

... wonder why you rampers continue to dodge the question ...

... also am not here to engaged in cheap 'I told you so' posts ... Share-trader...78 equates everyone to his own level ...

... not my fault you maybe rampers panic and any perceived vibration ...

... your post Hateful8 is 'next-level' stalking and speaks volumes of who you are ...

... your entire post Hateful8 may best be described as 'fanciful' ... but what may the market think ... hmmm

... time to change your trading-nappies Hateful8 ...

... MAY have been performing extremely well operationally imo ...
    Last edited by Linebacker11: 28/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $178.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $154.8K 2.985M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 113206 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.003 ( 4.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ 1347067
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.