MAY 5.56% 3.8¢ melbana energy limited

MOVE your SUPER-TANKER out of my DEEP-WATER PORT, page-189

1. 6,571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2484
    Just like when I made my bearish analysis (62766560), I said that if the bearish criticisms are overcome, that is extremely bullish (otherwise what else can stop Melbana if there is no bearish considerations). Therefore I think it is healthy to hash out the most bearish possible perspective, especially if it comes from someone like Linebacker11 who has a clear agenda (therefore providing sometimes inaccurate and wrong positions which will one day be easily overcome with facts, for example, if the Independent certifier Mcdaniels upgrades the resource significantly even after considering all the variables Linebacker11 doesn't like, then that proves his position to be wrong [in other words, samples from A-3 unit 3 may provide evidence of possible production with artificial lift, contrary to what Linebacker11 believes]).

Also, it is just so much fun to clobber Linebacker11 point after point, so much so, this time he is even moderating his own posts to hide what he wrote because it is wrong.

Moreover, there is not much else to do, whilst waiting.
    Last edited by Flambeau: 01/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.