MAY 6.06% 3.5¢ melbana energy limited

MOVE your SUPER-TANKER out of my DEEP-WATER PORT, page-208

1. 4,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    Perhaps you missed my question? Can you enlighten me -
    what is the Subject Heading for this thread relating to? "
    Perhaps you missed my question?

... take two ...

... never posted anything negative about MAY ... what I've been doing is maybe making general completion comments on what's been reported, which is what this thread is meant to be all about. As usual the rampers infest everything, so ripping the rampers a new-one by technically [basic] questioning their ramping is imo the surest way to handle rampers and it's definitely what rampers loath the most, as they hold mostly zero technical knowledge, can't answer directly [as shown] and so calling them out is the easiest way to shut-them down. In response the rampers will, as they have and are doing to this thread, try to ruin and stink-out any thread that challengers their ramping ... also always painting me as an evil 'down-ramper', that's their default setting ... cheap.

... some examples of the ramp-fest - all day long ... [reported?]

- "high pressure and higher API (>30).data in the public domain about Marti and the lower zones API is significantly higher than U1A/1B, an the pressure much higher."

- So. LB now believes that the lower zones of A3 (Marti et al) have a lower API that U1B of A2?"

- It’s been debunked on multiple occasions."

- I'll take 976 BOPD unassisted light/heavy sweet crude at surface as a good place to start any day.."

- considering all the variables Linebacker11 doesn't like, then that proves his position to be wrong [in other words, samples from A-3 unit 3 may provide evidence of possible production with artificial lift, contrary to what Linebacker11 believes])."

- FOMO @ 0.100 ~6 months ago ...
    [wrong bad]

- rampers want you to believe 10000 bbls/d on the way ...

- rampers want to you believe a 20K BOP maybe required ...
    [LOL x 1000]

... I removed the original reply as it had been immediately pounced on a ramper thinking it was an easy kill-shot, so then would have required me to waste time typing more technical posts [in basic form] to explain it all out, to end the rampers hype and in-doing so spoon-feeding the rampers more info, which unfortunately I've previously done concerning 'circulation' on these threads ~12 months ago to rampers who didn't even know what rig pumps were for !! [Flambeau/Le Cone], who didn't know what a surface-sample was or that where any sample-points are located, who didn't know what Art-Lift or STIM was, who don't even know what a D-Metre is !!!! ... it's all in black & white on these threads ... introduce these rampers to an operation or a word about, they'll search-hard on the internet and be an expert one-week later ... lol ... yes the rampers bait and it's mostly comedy to reply when I've time to kill ... but I'm not spoon-feeding these rampers. [when possible]

... 10 minutes posting here and there on an interesting drill campaign is enough for me, mistakes and all ... and the rampers deserve everything they get ... imo it's amazing that punters have such confidence in something they may know near nothing about, except what maybe vested interests [rampers] may tell them.

... may/may not be higher API reported from the A-3 lower-zones, atm that may be confirmed in any company report.

... am an interested observer as anything may happen with exploration drilling, if everyone makes bank on this stock, then great ... the up-coming DST flows may/may not be very interesting ... [Gas shows A-1] ...

... Capital Raise sometime ...

... sigh, whatever ... too long posting ... hope this answers your repeated question Longreach ...

... MAY have been performing extremely well operationally imo ...
    Last edited by Linebacker11: 01/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $577.5K 16.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1018559 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1521853 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.