MAY 6.06% 3.5¢ melbana energy limited

because that is probably why you thought it was mixed with...

1. 4,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    because that is probably why you thought it was mixed with muds?…
    lol such a lack of understanding of reverse circulation during dst)."
    surface there are multiple points, e.g the manifold and after the separator,
    I don’t know exactly which, but it could be both (most likely both).
    DST string sample capture protocol doesn't allow the whole sample to mix with muds...
    he just didn't understand DST capture and was wrong."
    How do either of these questions help your case that the sample was mixed with muds?'

... bubble hose ... last time I looked MAY wasn't running a DST on a CSG well ...

... how long did it take you to search-up that procedure ... lol ... as I posted earlier, I'm not wasting time explaining this.

... you want someone to start joining some dots for you ... lol ...

... now you're just stalking Sharetrader78 style ... even after being slapped-down hard ...

... at least it's clear that any A-3 upper-zone sample was taken at the A-3 Well-site ! well done Flambeau. LOL

... it's also clear you have no idea what you're really posting about ... but but but 'I have a question' ... lol

... initially due to Flambeau [Copy Paste] posting up a mud-system schematic and earlier a Horner Plot, I mistakenly eyed her [Copy Paste] as a punter with some level of O&G experience ... naa I was very wrong ! ... Flambeau [Copy Paste] is also a nasty piece of work ... best left alone imo ... enough comedy ...

... MAY have been performing extremely well operationally imo ...
    Last edited by Linebacker11: 02/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $577.5K 16.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1018559 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1521853 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.