MAY 6.06% 3.5¢ melbana energy limited

"Linebacker114,297 Posts.84127/02/2420:21Post #: 72628844......

1. 4,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    "Linebacker11
    4,297 Posts.
    27/02/24
    20:21
    Post #: 72628844
    ... rough over-view DST ops - POOH ... [CCL?] make-up BHA [DF], RIH upper-zone [quicker], set-packer, test above & below, circulate-out [1.5] open well / shut-in period ... well-response dependent / duration of possible flow-period/s [flow after flow?] [PVT/DO?] ... maybe M.I.T [very important, can't be bothered explaining that]. If any reported API /BS&W [Fw]"

... please be real ... it's taken you three not even close incorrect attempts at each basic question and then opening a new profile [lol], to even get close to answering these two basic sampling questions ... it's all on the thread in black & white ... sigh ...

... these questions are simply the field data that maybe attached to any field sample taken - not that you would have any idea about that, but now you've been told, of course you know ... lol ... as with everything else, nothing new from you Flambeau, just a rehash of what's already been posted ... "but but but give me more information please and then I'll answer the question correctly" ... lol ... and any punters who think's this isn't you may have serious mental issues ! ...

... whatever I don't care, it's mostly all in my posts from ~18 months ago on Art-lift - circ - - sampling - DST - API / % etc ...

... but guess if punters believe this isn't you, then I see how punters may also somehow ignore maybe 22 million dollars! [?]

... could be wrong, but what's with maybe that number ...

... hmmm maybe 22 million dollars ? [rampers have been busy?] ... but the market maybe awake ! ...

... I maybe more concerned ~37 bbls/d/~293 bbls/d [API?] ... may any major even be interested in maybe those numbers [?]

... these aren't questions, or questions to you Flambeau ... oh I mean Versask ... as you've shown you're a waste of time ...

... the MAY Australian project/s may look tasty ... maybe company-maker/s ... why punters may ignore these say's a lot.

... imo the MAY Australian project/s may prick the markets ears-up ... big-time ...

... MAY have been performing extremely well operationally imo ...
    Last edited by Linebacker11: 04/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $577.5K 16.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1018559 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1521853 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.