MAY 6.00% 5.3¢ melbana energy limited

May I ask, who the Fat Cat are you to Judge Sir.. ?whilst...

1. 4,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 851
    May I ask, who the Fat Cat are you to Judge Sir.. ?
    whilst Melbana reported 19 API 30cp and a max vol flow rate of
    1183 barrels
    per day before "Intentionally" choking back the flow during their EPT..
    I mean if we want to speak about being dis-ingenuous, or misleading,
    then I might point out that ignorance of stated facts (as reported to the ASX) goes both ways, do we agree?"

... agree H8 and most of your post may have nothing to do with actual MAY reports ... I've not the time to go through all atm, but here you fail to grasp operations, which makes a critical point ...

... you emphasize the word 'intentionally' ? ... do you know what this means ...

"Alameda-2 early production
    The flow peaked at 1,183 barrels of oil per day (BOPD) and was intentionally choked back to ensure
    a constant rate
    for the test period to optimise the collection of reservoir data."

... now you need to add the words 'to ensure a constant rate' ... or you maybe posting a misleading post ...

... do you get that Hateful8 ?

.. to be fair you may not [do not] understand operations and so choose to just go for the higher number, but MAY has imo made to very clear what the rates were. Punters may need to start reading the company reports ...

"LR 5.30 (g) Extended production testing was undertaken with a 24-hour initial flow period followed by an 8-hour shut-in. The well was then reopened and flowed for a further 9 days"

LR 5.30 (j) A total of 2,715 barrels of oil have been recovered over the duration of the test and trucked to a battery. The choke size for the majority of the test period was 12/64” with a corresponding
    average oil rate of 293 BOPD and ranged up to 30/64” and a peak of 1,183 BOPD during the PVT sampling process."

... so here are the facts Hateful8 ... from the MAY quarterly ... you holders should try reading your own company announcements ! ... instead of dreaming about Super-Tankers ! ...

... am happy to run through and brain-storm with you on operations as reported in future, but don't try to post I'm posting misleading posts and being dis-ingenuous ... as you posted that I was posting misleading posts, which it's clear that it's maybe you and others shouting about 1183 bbls/d flow that maybe doing just that ...

... read your own company reports !!! sigh ...

... A-2 EPT - Oil @ ~293 bbls/d ... not1183 bbls/d ... are we clear Hateful8 ? as MAY ASX announcement ...

Last edited by Linebacker11: 18/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $178.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $154.8K 2.985M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 113206 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.003 ( 4.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ 1347067
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.