MAY 1.69% 5.8¢ melbana energy limited

Seriously Linebacker11?No other posts for you made on HC showing...

1. 423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    Seriously Linebacker11?

No other posts for you made on HC showing a holding in an oil & gas stock? with your portrayed oil and gas knowledge? - why?
    How long ago was it you said you were doing those driller formulaic calculations in your head?

Yet here you are commenting on Melbana?
    surely you'd be using such knowledge making money oil and gas stocks - but I see no celebrating evidence of that for you on HC?

On your other comment,... another FOMO-Share-trader...78 stalker ...
    Do you understand the meaning?
    How many serial posts have you made on our threads, denigrating others? And at specific people too?

I know, CHK has beaten down to it's knees (like lots of other small caps recently)... boredom huh?... it'll go up again someday Linebacker11 if they survive the long small cap winter...
    in fact there are many other small caps out there with Mr Market offering up insulting prices... some have actually found something... like Melbana!

That's right, did you know that there were 19 prospective targets identified in Melbana's Block9,
    of which Alameda is just one - and with oil found at that - and how much did they find?
    The certifiers report will show it of course.

Sure I'll post an updated chart if CHK actually do something? They're in hibernation aren't they...might be a long wait?
    - just so you have something to crow about.

Generally I think the small cap winter will thaw out when public discretionary money loosens up with tax cuts on the horizon and maybe interest rate cuts coming too, now and the time ahead is the time to be watching and picking off Mr Markets unreasonable offers in the entire small cap sector IMO.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $195.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.7¢ $227.2K 3.960M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 482500 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 120619 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.54 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.9¢ 5.7¢ 1432145
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.