MAY 1.43% 6.9¢ melbana energy limited

MOVE your SUPER-TANKER out of my DEEP-WATER PORT, page-406

1. 4,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    Proof here that this guy has no idea as to what is going on. More silly questions, zero answers."

... MAY have been performing extremely well operationally imo ...

... some may not comprehend what the word 'estimate' means ... the market may !

... though maybe astounding to still be trading at these levels with what's been reported ...

... you maybe better to focus on any up-coming DST ops ... open-on the 'super-bowl' lower-zones ... roll-eyes ...

... rough over-view DST ops - POOH ... [CCL?] make-up BHA [DF], RIH, set-packer, test above & below, circulate-out [1.5] open well / shut-in period ... well-response dependent / duration of possible flow-period/s [flow after flow?] [PVT/DH/DO?] ... maybe M.I.T [very important, can't be bothered explaining that]. If any reported API / BS&W [Fw] [Gas] ...

... also maybe focus on the current A-3 drilling !! ... pressures maybe keenly watched by the market and there maybe loads more ops with a myriad of problems or hold-ups that may occur ... also TD maybe called anytime and or a 'mega' zone maybe encountered ... also gains/losses may happen [thief zone] as much as anything else ... on and on ...

... these maybe the questions I'd be asking ...

... instead of jumping on the KIT-API Super-Tanker 1.00 Bandwagon ... [road to nowhere?]

... imo it may all be about the API ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $232.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ $275.1K 3.983M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 289170 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 560000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ 2492935
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.