MAY 9.52% 2.3¢ melbana energy limited

~22 million dollar questionCapital RaiseBoth scaremongering and...

1. 7,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 965

~22 million dollar question

Capital Raise

Both scaremongering and downramping attempts.

1. The "22 million dollar question" - I assume this is relating to the quarterlies (the amount owing from Sonangol, classified as a current asset). This matter has been addressed many times on these threads. You really need to get a grip on the accounting and reporting standards and stop implying that something is wrong. I suggest you write to the company if you are in doubt: I did, and have posted their reply previously on Hotcopper. Continually posting the line "22 million dollar question" simply demonstrates that you either refuse to do some research or don't have a good grip on how company accounting and reporting works. Do some homework is my suggestion (as you are starting to look like a bit of a goose for posting this). Failing that, I suggest you post an entire question instead of a ridiculous statement: that way someone can try to help you.

2. "Capital raise" - Further scaremongering, which is totally unsupported. The company has already stated that the current drill programme is fully funded, and that they are talking to JV partners regarding field development. Again, do some reading and stop implying things that simply aren't true.

Never let facts get in the way of a good argument eh BB....

Enjoy your day. Try leaving it alone for a few minutes.

Kit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $77.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $83.23K 3.644M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 310691 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 3542587 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.