MAY 6.00% 5.3¢ melbana energy limited

He never said it would have a "continuous flow", he only...

1. 6,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2407
    Maybe they had not yet consulted with Flambeau who said at that time it wasn't going to happen (tongue in cheek), I think they knew it was likely not going to happen though. Could you imagine affecting a multimillion dollar test just because you wanted a few months of early production? The main reason I didn't think it would happen is because obviously there are seeps, that is originally how we discovered this location. The pressure pushing the oil to the surface might come from the deeper reservoirs, and this might signal an active petroleum system with complex migration pathways, if disturbed this could disturb the testing. On top of this, I pointed out last year that it also poses a safety risk.
    He never said it would have a "continuous flow", he only discussed the possibility. Most of these weird proposals come from even weirder questions in the webinars, they are simply answering people saying what might be possible, but when it comes to the crunch, this is just the way it works pretty much everywhere.

-----------------

To be clear, I will be the first to criticise the company when it is warranted. However, I don't believe they ever said they would or planned to have production going at the same time as A-3, and there are many reasons why that is not a good idea as I said originally last year when they first made the comments in the webinar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $178.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $154.8K 2.985M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 113206 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.003 ( 4.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ 1347067
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.