MAY 6.00% 5.3¢ melbana energy limited

Might extend that to the wider market for juniors Fawc's, but...

1. 2,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4670
    Might extend that to the wider market for juniors Fawc's, but still wholeheartedly agree in respect to Cuba.

The possible/probable return of ol Donald J not doing a lot for garnering enthusiasm towards doing biz in that part of the world either I expect..

Am invested in another junior play just down the road in fact who are sitting on a gold mine (literally) with maiden Au/Cu MRE pending and not a hint of hype anywhere to be found. Crickets..

The Cuban willingness to help, the minimal costs to produce & the size of the resources in ground due to 60 years of embargoes hindering exploitation has landed them and Melbana in a very unique spot IMO.

I posted the other day what all the majors drilling for oil both onshore & offshore are hoping to find in 2024..

Melbana are already sitting on a potential resource greater than both totals combined & yet you wouldn't know about it if not for the buzz of flies..

I'm not sure much changes that currently, the bouyancy of the present market surely won't, except for the odd news spike & inevitable fall away after the sugar hit..

I'd like to be proven wrong but until 1 or 2P classification is finally attributed to a large recoverable onshore resource of MMBOE then I think we will rise and drift on the tide.

That said I'd be disappointed, but not surprised, if we weren't above 10c prior.

Bit of a long game this one now, which is okay cause we had all our fun earlier if folks remember ;-)

gltah h8tey

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $178.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $154.8K 2.985M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 113206 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.003 ( 4.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ 1347067
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.