MAY 6.06% 3.5¢ melbana energy limited

Linebacker:1. There is indeed data in the public domain...

1. 7,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 880
    Linebacker:

1. There is indeed data in the public domain regarding API levels from the lower zones. If you did more research (or even bothered to read what people have posted here) you would know this. Not sure why you can't understand this.
    2. Melbana is yet to obtain an uncontaminated sample from Marti. The company stated this very clearly. You seemed to have missed that important part.
    3. I suggest you do some more reading regarding accounting standards and reporting. You don't seem to understand the concept of JV receivables.
    4. Not sure why you bully people about their positions (and post incorrect information). You seem to have some sort of agenda.
    5. You have no position in MAY, yet continually post on these threads and pick fights with people. Bit sick.

I suggest -

(a) You do some reading. You clearly have no idea about what Melbana is doing, and have done very little reading. You simply post questions and insinuations, and have never once posted actual information. You are simply gaslighting, not contributing.
    (b) You really don't understand what is happening here. I suggest you don't post until you do. Your insinuations are misleading and against the TOUs of HotCopper. I have noticed that this trend carries over to all the other stocks you post on.
    (c) You would be well served doing some reading about accounting and reporting standards. Every time there are financials published, you insinuate that they are wrong. You imply that you have some sort of superior understanding, and that the rest of the world simply does not understand. Bit weird.
    (d) You get a hobby. Bullying people on HotCopper is NOT a hobby, nor is posting incorrect and misleading statements and insinuations.

For the record - I have reported your silly posts to HotCopper on many occasions in the hope that they would intervene and tell you to stop playing silly, childish games. HotCopper is a forum for discussion about stocks, not a whiteboard for you to scribble incorrect information and childish comments about other users. I am not sure why you do this, but can only guess. You don't hold many of the stocks you post about, yet you pick fights with nearly everyone you interact with. As my wife would say, I think this is a YOU problem.

Won't respond to your rubbish again, and am confident that 99.9% of the people on HotCopper are the same. That said, I am confident you will now respond with other, unsubstantiated comments (well, questions and insinuations really), knowing that I won't respond. Go for it lad. Knock yourself out.

Kit.
    Last edited by Kit67: Wednesday, 04:56

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $577.5K 16.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1018559 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1521853 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.