MAY 3.57% 2.9¢ melbana energy limited

MOVE your SUPER-TANKER out of my DEEP-WATER PORT, page-713

1. 4,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    @Vince120 ran complete rings around you, forgetting to convert metres to feet, talk about basic, had to be spoon fed "
    Please don't confuse my posts with that of justinmetals he's the ramper not I"
    Still waiting on your analysis, take it away son.. ( we've been here before, and we're still waiting) ..take it away"

... MAY have been performing extremely well operationally imo ...

... @justinmetals actually gets a lot further than most of you do with field 'guessing' ... just lacks experience to join the dots.

.. nice try no cigar Le-Cone ... firstly you don't have much going-on in your life to recall that exchange, though again you're incorrect as I gave you all ample time to show me where I went wrong on that field calc, thereby proving you knew what you were posting about, as I knew you definitely didn't, no-one could and i even gave you hints !! It was I who had to point out to Vince [none of you knew anything] what I missed, which proves that Vince just found the calc maybe on google and was the the only one of you that got as far as he did with it ... and it's all there on the thread on black & white ...

... you hold nothing I post with any weight - so that's strange you would be waiting on my analysis ...

... I don't hold, what more may you need !! [?] ... though it would make no difference, you rampers are off with the fairies ...

@Kit67 'high pressure and higher API (>30).
    data in the public domain about Marti and the lower zones
    API is significantly higher than U1A/1B, an the pressure much higher."

... maybe a false and misleading ramp ... wouldn't want to be the poster whom posted this ramp ...

@Vince120 "Read it out loud LB. Marti 5 found what API LB?"

... so what was the lower-zones API [?] ... suddenly Vince seems lost for words, wonder why ... hmmm

... you rampers have no idea of what position you may really in be and what any acid-job maybe all about ...

... the market may ...

... it may all be about the API ...

... the door to 0.010 maybe wide open ...

... time to change your trading-nappies Cone & S78 ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.