MAY 10.3% 3.2¢ melbana energy limited

wrong as I told ya mate Barebacker even posted up the trades via...

1. 4,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 871
    wrong as I told ya mate Barebacker even posted up the trades via my CMC account months ago
    Your intellectual capacity may not fully comprehend
    but hey some people think narrow hits of Cu km deep is a great result.. LOL"

... MAY have been performing extremely well operationally imo ...

... are you now posting that you didn't buy MAY and was ramping MAY @ 0.160 .[?] ... lol ... sure ...

... suggest you to do some research on IOCG deposits before running your-mouth about the South Australian drilling.

... it may also said also about maybe a heavy-crude find/sanctioned country/maybe a history of down-hole issues/funding [?]

... ~$12M [much less now?] and looking for a farm-in/funding for/if next drilling [?] ... is that right S78 [?]

... maybe astounding to still be trading at these levels ...

... not sure the 'ShareHolder Campfire Association' realizes that it does not matter what communication they maybe whinging about, it may not change the API ! ... haven't seen much chatter about the API ... wonder why ... can't say you may not have been warned ... but but but 1.00 ... "flow like the clappers" ... LOL ... off with the fairies ...

... what was the API in the holy-grail super-bowl MARTI zones that was ramped for ~2 years S78 [?]

... ramped like this maybe false and misleading post ... [wouldn't want to be the poster who posted this]

@Kit67. - "high pressure and higher API (>30).
    data in the public domain about Marti and the lower zones
    API is significantly higher than U1A/1B, an the pressure much higher."

... or maybe like this ...

@Vince120 - "Read it out loud LB. Marti 5 found what API LB?"

... and don't take my word for it, maybe listen to the MAY MD ...maybe something like 'main-game light-oil' !!!

... so what was the reported API in wells A-1 & A-3 [?] Sharetrader78 ... and what is the current share-price [?]

... the door to 0.010 maybe wide-open ...

... it may all be about the API ...
    Last edited by Linebacker11: 17/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.003(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $107.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.2¢ 2.9¢ $182.4K 5.982M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 534562 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1235000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.