MAY 20.0% 4.8¢ melbana energy limited

MOVE your SUPER-TANKER out of my DEEP-WATER PORT, page-96

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159

Hey mate. From my knowledge and from information straight from Melbana (who by law are not allowed to lie in announcements) CUPET tested the marti zone with a well called MARTI 5 in the 1980s which recorded an API of 24. In the 2000s CUPET revisited the sites and found them to be leaking oil. This oil was tested twice and the samples were found to be 32 and 38 API.

What is your explanation for this? I dont want no technical jargon run around in your answer i want it in plain english so we can all understand as the majority of us do not have an oil background like you. However the announcement released by Melbana reads very easily

Do you just not trust the numbers by CUPET? Do you think Melbana is lying and pumping their own stock? Do you think we are drilling to far away from Marti 2 & 5 to reproduce the higher API oil? Genuinely interested as to why you think 24+API is not probable when 24 was the lowest number from the tests from these wells.

Is it not common for API to go up as you drill deeper due to less contamination?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.008(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $161.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.9¢ 4.1¢ $834.0K 18.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48202 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 2114504 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.