MAY 3.57% 2.7¢ melbana energy limited

MOVE your SUPER-TANKER out of my DEEP-WATER PORT, page-969

1. 4,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 865
    people are only creating confusion by responding to the ###### yank."

... what's confusing about establishing MAY A-2 flow-rate ? ... speaking of fire - any gas-shows on A-2 in extended flow ??!!

... no reply ? are you TDS soy-boys too busy maybe drafting-up an annoying email to the company on A-2 flow-rate ? lol

... imo the MAY MD is a huge plus for MAY ... getting it done ! ...

... 'confusing' ? what about disgraceful and some displaying severe TDS combined with no-idea about operations or markets.

@wonderwand "This is APs last chance. He should resign if drilling doesn't work
    'The guy has got so much skin in the game. He would have to make it work.
    He'd be the stupidest most incompetent ceo if he can't get the drilling to work
    ."

@Dogpigtiger. "I was hoping for his resignation after A3 disaster but looks like to get rid of him will need a spare $45M"
    'If I was AP, I would tell the drill crew that they will get $1M bonus over night f A2 and A3 flow oil"

@Brightoil 'However the latest announcement announce we are producing end of year, we have the cash,'

@nastyG 'It’s ok schnookums"

@thecone 'Still cheap'

@1956 "Why would the company be entertaining credit providers to help develop the block.'
    Apparantly they eat cats n dogs and other folks pets in ohio so says the orange man."
    Didnt last time near shattered the place leaving behind people migrating around the world en masse high prices for homes high rents high food , scarce food , poor water so bad that in some states like penn they were forced to truck it in but hey me n putin got along fine "

... LB2 comment - Big-T left office 2021 @ ~1.9% inflation [~9.0% 1 year later] ... ~highest pay years US history 1973 & 2019 ... facts.

... and did you forget about Co**d 1956 ... MAY A-2 flow-rate ?

@Kit67. "Fact is that the API in Marti will be higher than the API in the upper units. Only an idiot would attempt to argue that."
    Chance of a Republican win (with Bobo the Orange Clown heading the ticket) is zero."
    The world is "bigger" than America now, who has been relegated to a footnote in most economic text books"
    Vastly different to far-more-progressive (yet cautious) Asian CB approach, which is why the sun is setting on the American Empire in favour of the economic powerhouses of the East. The capital tide has turned (in favour of China et al),"

... LB2 comment - laughable ... off with the fairies ...

... it may all be about the API ...

... May
    have been performing extremely well operationally imo ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $90.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $87.74K 3.087M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 848777 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 284679 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.