MAY 3.23% 3.2¢ melbana energy limited

You wouldnt wanna listen to me mate! Although grades i do know....

1. 4,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 868
    You wouldnt wanna listen to me mate!
    Although grades i do know. Clearly its about API . Thats where the money is
    but to go on ad infinatum ( google it) is pointless.

... so what's the highest MAY reported API ... or did you miss those reports ...

... may you then also agree with maybe the MAY MD [?] maybe something like - 'main-game light oil' [?] ...

... you 'post' you 'know' that on API, but you're maybe still here @ ~0.020 ... hmmmm

... and why wouldn't I listen if any real operational comments, instead it's mostly endless ramps ... FOMO @ 0.100 ... lol

... also post-up some Big-T policies that were bad ? [google it] as 'orange-man bad' is getting old ...

... try 'THE RIGHT TO TRY ACT' ...

... for terminally ill patients to try unapproved treatments, maybe helping them and perhaps helping those that may follow.

... if you didn't listen your fellow TDS smooth-brains maybe ramps like this -

@Kit67 - "Fact is that the API in Marti will be higher than the API in the upper units. Only an idiot would attempt to argue that."

... these oil-plays maybe aren't that hard ... it's mostly maybe about the API - no matter now or in 50 years ...

... API - there's not much else that may really matter ... flow-rates maybe a distant second ... but you work with what you have !

... A-2 flow-rate ? ... any A-2 gas-shows / Fm water ?

... it may all be about the API ...

... what's the market maybe telling you ...

... MAY have been performing extremely well operationally imo ...
    Last edited by Linebacker11: 19/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $107.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $109.4K 3.396M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 285693 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 2114263 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.