MAY 5.66% 5.0¢ melbana energy limited

@gRungeKuttadecipher your content, only to find it lacking in...

1. 4,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 852

@gRungeKutta
    decipher your content, only to find it lacking in substance or accuracy;
    full of contradictions and basic misunderstandings from company releases.
    Noone gets anything out of them, noone CAN"

... and that's why past webinar about the first question was on 'API' !! ... wonder where that came from ... hmmm

... only been posting general completion comments on what's been reported ... you don't understand - not my problem.

... many on these threads remind me of the Baboon sitting in front of a keyword & market screen repeatedly hitting the BUY symbol meme ... the likes of you and the super-stalkers like Flam/S78 know absolutely nothing about the oil field and more incredibility couldn't care-less about any reported data-points !! ... only close your eye's and hope for the best ... ride or die ! ... lol ... how punters maybe so reckless with trading is astounding imo ...

... take the ESP ... ~18 months ago I posted on maybe ESP lift and no-flow scenario's ... but the flak I took and the endless 10000 bbls/d ramp-posts were laughable ... but now suddenly you all jump at any ESP story ... while not even thinking about or even realize any possible share-price action and the possible ~6/12/24 month standby period to even run-one in hole !!

... ESP function-test is another completely different story !! ... but but 20 years and millions of barrels ... LOL

... so you see no "lack of accuracy" with these posts below ? ... lol ...

Hateful - I'll take 976 BOPD unassisted light/heavy sweet crude at surface as a good place to start any day.."

Kit67 - "high pressure and higher API (>30).data in the public domain about Marti and the lower zones API is significantly higher than U1A/1B, an the pressure much higher."

... of course you may find nothing wrong here ... all good ... lol ... but but but 1.00 ... Super-Tankers !!

... don't take my word for it, listen to the MAY MD something like maybe 'main-game light oil' ...

... or now you know better than the MAY MD ! ... as that's all my posts maybe generally about - API ...

... imo maybe all about the API ... any flow to surface maybe a bonus [Fw] [Gas] ... what is so hard to comprehend ... sigh ...

... MAY have been performing extremely well operationally imo ...
    Last edited by Linebacker11: 20/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.003(5.66%)
Mkt cap ! $168.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 4.8¢ $412.2K 8.234M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 102020 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 434833 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 4.8¢ 2279268
Last updated 15.56pm 13/05/2024 ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.