MAY 0.00% 5.1¢ melbana energy limited

Dude, your posts are cryptic and nonsensical, lacking coherence...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Dude, your posts are cryptic and nonsensical, lacking coherence and grammatical structure. You refuse to write full sentences, under the guise of "I am a genius leaving cryptic clues for you all to decode, only if you're smart enough". The truth is, despite your attempts at cleverness and expertise, your messages are often misunderstood or dismissed as irrelevant.
    And whatever credibility you think you had, some other users have now gone to great lengths to decipher your content, only to find it lacking in substance or accuracy; full of contradictions and basic misunderstandings from company releases.

Apparently: you don't hold it, you have no sentiment on it.
    Noone enjoys reading your garbage nonsense posts.
    Noone gets anything out of them, noone CAN, except for some mild frustration I suppose (?) before moving on. (Is that what you're aiming for?)

It has no effect on the share price.
    It has no measurable effect on company or management or the shareholders.

Your contributions waste both your time and that of readers, offering little value or insight.

It's time to consider the impact of your posts and perhaps refrain from further contributions.
    Save your own time, if nothing else (especially with all your nonsense formatting; ellipses at the start and finish of every line, weird bolding here and there, square brackets, repetitive "MAY hAvE bEen PeRfOrmInG eXtRemELy weLL" line... must take ages for each post).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $171.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62499 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 39000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.29am 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.