AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Hi all, my bet none of the above, or real volume would be there....

1. 552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1350
    Hi all, my bet none of the above, or real volume would be there. Maybe this is just somebody speculating that the company is not going bankrupt, and therefore is far too cheap. Cash flow positive will lead to profits, and I bet they have a massive tax shield that will enable them to retire debt as they build the balance sheet back with sales and clients over coming quarters (how many?).

Buying quantity impossible down at these levels; look at the cash turnover. Sellers exhausted at a great time = time for fundamental company progress just when most gave up. I gave up long ago, and then bought back (modestly) when I saw the team turning it around. But I did not try to buy volume, just enough to make excellent returns IF I am right. This always had so much potential.

Perhaps we have a structure based top down on marketing and chemical experience that was always needed instead of the old BS days of Voldamort and Pr**k, or Bob in charge who is a great chemist (?) I believe but not strong on sales. All credit to the team that did not give up.

This could be explosive if your speculations are correct guys and I hope they are. I would be happy with steady improvement and then a large breakthrough or two. Lots of irons in the fire now. My modest return is measured by risk so DYOR. Maybe an investor or two just did a clean sheet analysis, as I suggested, and came to the conclusion to "risk on"?

GLTAH CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.