CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Movement at station, page-55

1. 2,841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 945
    G P, your everywhere,found my way through clues from an email from SHAE RUSSELL. I subscribed to P P P and the best thing I got from them was the early signal about impending P MS Bull market.
    At the time they were pumping MOY and DCN , I eventually lost a small fortune on MOY and just missed a train wreck with DCN .Happily DCN has a great new G M renowned for turning failing mining companies around ,I'm expecting great returns on DCN by the end of 21.
    judging by posters remarks ,CALIDUS IS a fair way off from production and LOM is currently 6 years ,for an explorer moving into production ,it can be a dangerous period as MOY &DCN have proved. I think I will leave this one alone as I have invested heavily in explorers and juniors and now need to concentrate on midcaps for big exposure to the rising gold price.
    leave a post at DCN and I will fill you in.
    GLTA investors here ,in Shaes email she promised some ground breaking news about CALIDUS with out mentioning its name , I had to subscribe to her service for that,but didn't need to.She gave it away by mentioning MARBLE BAR.
    CHEERS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.