BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

Hi Chelkn,2 weeks ago you posted (Post: 5180677) that in your...

1. 217 Posts.
    Hi Chelkn,

2 weeks ago you posted (Post: 5180677) that in your words "BRM's only way to get the IO to the port is BHPB rail. The chances of BRM entering a MoU with FMG would be seen as very remote at present."

NOW its "FMG I'd say would probably like to rail BRM IO on commercial terms as they would like also to rail AGO's IO."

So which one is it??

You also state "I reckon a BRM rail-line is what BRM management should be focusing on."

BRMs consideration of a rail connection/spur to TPIs (FMG) rail has been ongoing for years now? Youve already been made aware of this in the responses to your last post. BRMs March presentation clearly indicates they are preparing for this rail option! A TPI Rail Corridor Access Application has been submitted to the Department of Regional Development and Lands and an Environmental field survey is to commence by March 2010.

It couldnt be any clearer chelk.

BHP will always be BRMs preferred rail option but it pleases me that preparations are being made to use TPI. A very handy fall back option which imo is exactly what it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.