EXE 0.00% 3.8¢ exoma energy limited

movement at the station, page-4

1. 401 Posts.
    Perhaps it's also related to this (posted on BOW blog):
    UPDATE 1-Australia to keep to coal seam gas approval timelines
    Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:29am EDT
    http://www.reuters.com/article/idAFSGE68M0FN20100923?rpc=44

* Minister says to keep to previous approval timeline
    * Approval delayed to Oct from July by predecessor (Adds details)
    (Reuters) - Australia's Environment Minister Tony Burke intends to stick to an October 11 deadline for environmental approval for two Queensland coal seam gas projects, he said on Thursday.
    In July Burke's predecessor, Peter Garrett, had pushed back to October the approvals for the two projects, Santos's (STO.AX) 7.2 million tonne per annum (Mtpa) Gladstone LNG project and BG Group's (BG.L) 8.5 Mtpa Curtis Island LNG project, saying he needed more time to assess their environmental impact.
    Burke, appointed to the Australian minority government cabinet this month, said visits to the projects this week would put him in a better position to understand the local impacts of the two projects.
    "I'm intending to keep to previous timetables," he said in a statement. "Departmental advice on a number of these applications should be with me soon and I'll be working through this advice as a matter of priority."
    Environmentalists say coal seam gas projects in Queensland will adversely affect the water supply from the Great Artesian Basin used for agriculture, including crop irrigation, as well as Australia's Great Barrier Reef.
    Industry watchers had previously said the projects could be delayed by the establishment of the new minority government and subsequent cabinet re-shuffling.
    Final investment decisions for the A$15 billion Santos project and for BG's project, which is estimated to cost between A$10 billion and A$15 billion, are expected by the end of this year.
    Origin (ORG.AX) and ConocoPhillips

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.