TOX 0.00% $2.84 tox free solutions limited

re: remlin Wait a minute,Six months ago this mob were due to go...

1. 202 Posts.
    re: remlin Wait a minute,
    Six months ago this mob were due to go down the tubes, what,s changed ??, I,ll tell you, a realisation that they had to cut costs to the bone in order to survive, the northern operations, which never managed to turn a profit, have had a miraculous turnaround--sure it has--according to some--the Previous post by Sydneysider--managed to skirt the truth, and I should know, I was a major s/holder in ESI, going right back to the Campbell Group, until one day I met the erstwhile Mr Glennon, sold out nearly immediately thereafter, thank god, but didn,t quite manage to get the 87c he did, and I was spot on, so much for his testimony, all lies, the Enersludge project being a good case in point--it took 18 months for him to own up to his s/holders that it wasn,t even operational at Subiaco, the ECO -LOGIC plant in Kwinana WAS purchased by interests associated with TOX (if you like that description), and yet another $ 1 million has to be spent on the uncontrollable temperature bottleneck, this has always been the problem, so much for the low temperature operation, the Newfarm engineer, had at least 150 44,s sitting on his site, awaiting some sort of succesful workaround, this he discussed with me, as at the time they had inherited these barrels of mixed waste, they weren,t quite sure of the cocktail they had there, so the low temperature disposal was paramount--never happened.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.