TOX 0.00% $2.84 tox free solutions limited

movement at the station...., page-35

1. 4,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1022
    re: remlin misinformed Dear Remlin, agree with you on ESI, that Glennon their CEO was infatuated with Enersluge. The simple fact is that there is no money in processing human/animal waste for energy, the calorific value is too low.

The turn-around at TOX started eighteen months ago, not six. This was when Ian Burton came on board to restructure the business. TOX had no money left to increase the capacity of its thermal desorption plant (this is not the Eli Eco Logic plant) and concentrated on processing toxic wastes in Port Headland. There has been an enormous boom in resources development around Port Headland and Karratha and inland. My understanding is that most wastes were buried in a landfill nearby and now due to the drastic increase in wastes other treatment solutions are required. Was involved with Geo2 some years ago and they had the same problem, could not compete with low cost landfilling of highly toxic waste materials. Understand that this attitude is now changing across Australia (about time). TOX controls the only toxic waste treatment permit for Port Headland and IMHO this is worth a very substantial sum of money. As a shareholder would expect to see a very substantial increase in revenues from Port Headland over the next two years. Their order book is filled twelve months in advance and they have the ability/potential to upgrade their current permitted site (see earlier ASX releases) AND they are the only player in town.

The history of the Kwinana thermal plant is clearly laid out in the original prospectus (the stock listed at around 50 cents and IMHO will go there again on its enlarged capital). Following annual reports and quarterlies also make constant reference. THIS PLANT DID NOT COME FROM ELI ECO LOGIC. TOX controls patents which are totally unrelated to Eli Eco operations AND have been built into the Kwinana plant.

You are failing to understand what is at Kwinana. IT is a pyrolysis plant. This is "off the shelf" technology that is in use around the world and for a long time. There is no mystery or bugs in this type of technology.

TOX has developed and patented a sub micron filter system that "bolts onto" a very standard indirectly heat fired (pyrolysis) plant. This filter IMHO is worth a very substantial amount of money (many times current market cap, mainly because it replaces incineration and greenhouse gases at low cost). IF I am correct my estimation will be proven over the next twenty four months now that TOX has the cash flow to grow aggressively.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.