TOX 0.00% $2.84 tox free solutions limited

movement at the station...., page-37

1. 1,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    re: remlin misinformed get over it remlin, many moons ago you may have been burnt by the predecessors to the current company structure if we are to take what you say has any truth in it...major shareholder on a forum badmouthing a company = usually former employee with a couple of employee options that was sacked.

As I said to you before remlin, don't look at everything in the world as a glass half empty...get a bit of optimism in your world..life is too short to be an unhappy grumpy old man...give me a few stocks you feel positive about rather than the constant downramping of all stocks..

As per below url Tox Free Solutions is a licensed oil recycling facility (no. 6789/5) and the only licensed facility in Western Australia for the recycling of grease and the incineration of hydrocarbons.

http://www.oilrecycling.gov.au/recyclers.html

Name of Company/Facility - Oil Energy Corporation (wholly owned subsidiary of Tox Free Solutions Ltd)
    Location - Level 2/45 Stirling Highway NEDLANDS WA 6009
    Phone Number - 08 9423 3213
    Type of Service Provided - Recovery and recycling of grease, oil, solvents and hydrocarbons.
    Areas/Locations Covered - Collection is available both within the metropolitan area and regional areas with facilities in Perth and Port Hedland.

Any Other Information - Tox Free Solutions is a licensed oil recycling facility (no. 6789/5) and the only licensed facility in Western Australia for the recycling of grease and the incineration of hydrocarbons.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.