XRO 1.05% $143.19 xero limited

movement at the station?, page-26

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    the uptae of Xero is great in Oz, NZ and UK. I spoke to Rod Drury during the Xerocon in August and it seems that he is not worried about being cashflow positive any time soon. He is very keen (if not to say obsessed) with growth and market grap, particularly in the US. And this is exactly where all the cash goes at the moment. In his own words "he doesn't care if it takes ten years to be cashflow positive as long as they have a superior product with large market share". I was one of the suckers whot bought at $41. To be honest, I think the annual report will show another cashburn and possibly something about listing in the us to raise more capital, which will pring the SP down. Hard to say what the SP will come down from though. I personnaly will be looking for a slight pool back to top up and dillute the average entry price. I think at $40 XRO was way overpriced and and that was my first ever shares purchase ;-) tought me a lesson allright haha. I'm still holding though as the product is fantastic ( I use it every day).
    Good luck to all and DYOR as usual
    Last edited by bearishbull87: 19/02/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$143.19
Change
1.490(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $21.86B
Open High Low Value Volume
$140.09 $143.60 $139.72 $50.00M 350.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 880 $143.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$143.60 879 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.