ALY 16.7% 0.7¢ alchemy resources limited

I don't know what gold news there might be, but some good gold...

1. 13,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 682
    I don't know what gold news there might be, but some good gold news would go down very well, given the current A$pog.

We await news from IGO on its exploration at Neptune. There has been no report on that since the end of June when ALY advised that drilling had started. If IGO had made an impressive massive sulphides hit then we should have heard of it by now perhaps.

From the 29/6 ann:

"..................The size and amplitude of the geochemical and geophysical anomalism at Neptune suggests that there is considerable potential for discovery of a high-grade/tonnage copper-gold VMS deposit. The initial program of five RC holes and three diamond drill holes is expected to take approximately four weeks to complete. The drilling is targeting mineralisation at vertical depths of between 220 and 400m.

.........Apart from direct testing for economic copper-gold mineralisation, the diamond drilling will also provide important stratigraphic and structural information in an area with no previous cored-drilling. Follow-up down-hole EM will also provide constraints on any off-hole EM conductors in the near vicinity.
    Independence will integrate the results from the drilling program with existing data sets to identify priority exploration targets along the prospective Narracoota volcanic sequence. "

It's clear from this wording that more work will happen after this program, including DHEM on selected holes. It's an exciting time though imo. That's the reason I have bought in.

As for when we might hear? Dunno, but it shouldn't be too far off. It's a daily wait for me though. The experts at IGO say that there is 'considerable potential for discovery of a high-grade/tonnage copper-gold deposit.' That is one very impressive statement!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.247M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $4.34K 620K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8982034 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3281150 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.26pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 630000
Last updated 11.18am 22/05/2024 ?
ALY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.