BML 2.27% 8.6¢ boab metals limited

Movement at the Station, page-94

1. 5,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2210
    Depends really, its a small cake and some hungry hungry hippos want more than their slice.. when demand outstrips supply we have a run-away share price movement.

We dont need a hype at any opportunity management imo the market is not being told plenty at this stage and it seems as though that is to our advantage .. Some "Weekend" Scoping etc and off the books fossicking... When management need to buy on market and move the price up 40% and then less than 60 days later announce they are starting "immediate work" at copper-mine creek after last years excitement and then silence on the matter up until the announcement.. its not rocket science to understand the shares are great value and PMY the company will likely have some high quality resources on there hands in the not too distant future.. by then base metals and commodities cycle will be back on the up and there will be keen interest to sweep up "Mt Isa 2.0".

Not sure if we can crank through 2.6 on no news but chart looks mighty bullish to me, and more importantly as 1fordamoney alluded too.. Juniors are finally getting some loving and it dosent take much to move a penny stock when major players start to jump in you'll find these little gems will get well crowded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $20.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.8¢ 8.6¢ $14.64K 166.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.