ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Movement at the Station, page-45

1. 3,903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    sorry to jump in here and break up the back slapping - which sounds well deserved, and kudos to those holding on todays rise.

So I am a day late and perhaps a cent or two short some of you might reckon! But would someone outline the investment case here, or point in the direction of a post which has summed it up for the newbies/wannabies in the past

My brief reading suggests
    a new tech for processing lignite to feed to process steel. -Indian govt department willing to spend 300 mill to build a pilot plant for a 50% share. Deal should be signed by the end of this month. But timelines in the past have been pushed.

ECT currently valued at 50mill undiluted.

So a few questions.

1. tomorrow is just a meeting is it not? deal wont be signed until the last minute why the pump in todays price?

2. will the pilot plant produce anything for the forseeable future. i.e - will there be revenue for ECT?

3. If no revenue what do people see as the investment thesis here? i.e - how do you value a company that is spending essentially 150 mill. If the deal is signed does the mkt give ECT 150 mill cap because this is the money that is getting spent? What is the general consenus on valuation if the deal is a go?

Final question.
    What are the chances that the term of this deal are renegotiated?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $297 79.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 17643627 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14484105 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.