MOX 0.00% 0.2¢ monax mining limited

movement at the station, page-16

1. 3,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 489
    MOX does appear to have arrested it’s slide and I added to my holdings after that that ‘big’ volume day.

I have queried the company on the timeline for further drilling activity.

Apart from the current KI drilling, which is targeting the extensions of high grade zinc (5m @ 27%) previously intersected last year, they are planning to drill Ambrosia in May and the follow-up targets at Punt Hill prior to June.

This is later than what I expected, as it was indicated to me during the AGM that the jv drilling with MEU was supposed to start early in the year. In a way the frustration of the delay is mitigated by the fact that any results presented to the market right now would probably be greeted with a muted response anyway.
    Once the general market finds it’s feet (who knows when) and the sentiment toward uranium shifts….. and it will shift once the next movement in the U price is up, uranium explorers will become of interest again.

Ambrosia appears to be a well researched prospect and would hold a good chance of a hit.

Personally, I have kept an interest in MOX because of the Punt Hill project, which could turn out to be a project of significant size and has been of interest to a major(s). It now appears that no decision will be made on Punt Hill until after the Toronto PDAC conference in early March.
    Michael Schwarz is attending and will be “talking to several interested parties” regarding Punt Hill.
    As far as I can see from the program, Monax are not formally presenting at the conference.
    http://www.pdac.ca/pdac/conv/

I note that Toronto is home of Teck Cominco who have the Carapateena discovery up the road from Punt Hill and I would expect to be one of the interested parties in Punt Hill.

All in all, Monax have enough in the pipeline to keep me and Monnaie interested.

Good Luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.