MOX 0.00% 0.2¢ monax mining limited

Dazzler.....sorry if my post was not clear........MIchael...

1. 3,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Dazzler.....sorry if my post was not clear........MIchael Schwarz stated that there would be no decision on Punt Hill until after his trip to the PDAC conference in Toronto (Mar 2-5). Whether they will be in position to announce soon after the conference, he did not say.

He is meeting with interested parties at the conference before the company commits to a final decision. Obviously he could say no more, but obviously you would assume that there have been some extensive discussions since the company first announced that there were any interested parties back on 31 August last year.

Hopefully we hear something soon, because the money is going to run out, given that the company is drilling three of their prospects in the next 3-4 months.

Meanwhile the sell side is drying up.....not surprising....surely anyone who was thinking about selling would have been shaken loose in the last couple of months!

In a nutshell, I think we will know whether MOX has anymore life in her within the next six months (allow time for late start to the drilling and then time for assays to sit around in the lab!)........perhaps sooner if a decision is made re jv or sale of Punt Hill.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.