ECT 50.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

movement at the station, page-4

1. 240 Posts.
    imo, the buying support has been deflated of late partially due to the fear of further falls on the back of the opus sell down. The bottom appears to have been found as far as how low ppl are prepared to sell, buy side support has been building for a week now.

One another note there is a persistent sell side volume of ~3.2M this has been in place since support was broken at 10c, irrespective of trades that go through the figure has been topped up within the hr. Just an observation...appears to me there has been a large parcel being sold off for some time now. DYOR

The previous ann Re: Matmor trials was a double edged sword, while it shows ECT is progressing their other technology and the $$ invested have yielded a modified induction furnace (a test bench) the results were deflationary in that the trial was effectively unsuccessful even with a high quality feedstock as the output was non-linear,(granted that all that have been following ECT understood that this was the starting point with better news to come). Due to the depressed market at the time it is of no surprise that the news was not taken well. The recent ann showed success in the process at this scale and should revive interest in ECT. Although I don't believe that this is behind the recent buying support atm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $620 218.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 28292481 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11891216 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.