OCC 1.33% 37.0¢ orthocell limited

Movement at the Station, page-36

1. 7,597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6869
    Its a shame you did not take my advice of buying lower the other week when I found Striate front and centre of the Bio Horizons webpage. That was a massive marketing coup and way beat my expectations on BH's marketing of Striate. No matter what price, margins or volume you are calling on BH Striate sales, that had to raise your forward revenue expectations.

I need to do a bit more work, but will start circulating a bit more information on the BH deal on US investment forums in coming weeks - difficult to get traction on digital media algorithms there, even with the Henry Schein connection, yet if I write about Elon Musk farting I can get 1,500,000 views.

This stock remains a silly price for its forward revenue potential, DCF valuation or otherwise, even with a very conservative risk probability factor applied.

Good luck in your investment all. Its been a hard slog, but OCC will now more likely go cash flow positive in late 2023 than early 2024 by my loose estimations, given this exposure Striate is getting, that also flows over into Remplir exposure - its all CelGro technology don't forget. Our CEO now has every right to be excited about the business and we can now understand his previous exuberance that seemed a bit unfounded at the time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $77.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 37.5¢ 37.0¢ $8.286K 22.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 112668 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 9887 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.