GPN greater pacific gold limited

movement at the station, page-13

1. I firmly believe that GPN still has a very good likelihood of significant sp growth, both in the near future and longer term.

At present, they have 60 million units in yellow rock (40m + 20m) - with the proven vanadium resource plus the probability of a significant increase from an upgrade (the release of which was imminent a month ago!).

Iron ore is now a likely addition to their strongroom to complement their gold which is at Peak Hill somewhere - but not where they drilled 12 months ago.

Many uranium tenements, through their own individual holdings, plus additional flow-on benefits of holdings in yrr & agu. How long before they will come to fruition? Your guess is as good as mine. Governments come & go; and governments change their minds; but the need for uranium will only increase exponentially!

As we near an upgrade of the yrr vanadium resource; hopefully soon to-be-followed by a take-off agreement, what will an increase in the yrr sp to the sp of gpn? I reckon that it (ONCE YRR PASSES 20c), will be worth about 0.5c per 10c of yrr sp growth - based on gpn's holdings in yrr & yrro, and their own shares on issue.

I am convinced that they have quality multiple resources. Unfortunately, the negative influence of their past record of tardiness and seemingly twiddling-of-thumbs may hinder the sp growth. The question remains: does the management have the ability to do deals, and find buyers for their products? So, come on management: gain some credibility, and give us some joy after years of long-suffering!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.