PBI premier bionics limited

movement in the depth, page-42

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    re: last traded at 11.5p or 29 cents in london las
    malmanu,

good to hear from you ... albeit a PBI nonbeliever, that's a good thing, need both sides of the story.

I think you present a skewed outlook on PBI, mainly because the R&D has mostly been done. they are three years down the track on the pulmo products and first launch is due in early 2007. These acoustic products cover a range of diagnostic applications and are unique. Developed in Australia and designed to tackle unmet clinical needs. I think they'll be a big moneyspinner, and at this stage valued at nil by the market. With the emphasyma device half the development cost is being met by federal grants; a commercial partner will ensure its profitable for PBI from day one.

medicvision is a totally different story, and i think you'll find if you spun it out from the rest of the copany it would be cash flow positive right now ...... and this before the cash from the College of Surgeons in London starts flowing; or any reveneue from the completed spidural simulator, or any of the four other simulators under development, or the maintenance centres established to service simulators from other companies.

$16m market cap and you reckon its overpriced. Can't agree. There's more here than meets the eye.

As for the options ... PBI ords have rarely been below .20, they hit .18 a few months ago when the sp drift was on on no news; oppies expire in six months and theres a stack of news to come .... I can see no reason for these options not to hit the line strongly and bring in the $9million ...

no need for placement then ... fully diluted you'll have a company with $110m shares, growing recurring revenue, $9million in the bank, at the forefront of medical training, a cohclear training device about to be released and any number of aquistions planned.

anyway, as cabe says, not long to wait now to find out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.