PBI premier bionics limited

movement in the depth, page-43

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    momentum..chartists
    cabe, ice, pogs, noggie etc

was out all afternoon and must admit was a bit disappointed to see that PBI hadnt kicked on after lunch. At this stage its small nibbles here and there, but certainly strong interest this morning. Will be interesting to see if a similar number of shares bought on asx today are traded at a premium in london tonight ...

no doubt there'll be some stale holders looking to get out in coming weeks, but i suspect many who are still holding have been in for some time ... The WA interests in particular who hold a lot of this stock have apparantly stayed strong throughout the down period and have been very keen to see it through until the real rewards come.

The last time PBI headed up was on a big volume daytraders spike .. and it fell hard after hitting .26. This looks a little more controlled, although I'd still anticipate it may take some time to find support above .25. Would like to see it get into high .20's and form a good solid base there before September when anything could happen on good medicvision news out of UK and Asia and a the long awaited pulmo pot of gold is opened.

Wonder if we have a chartist with an interest in PBI who could indicate what sort of work needs to be done to get this trending higher.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.